Simple Smokey Eye Tutorial in Seconds!
If you are looking for a simple smokey eye look for a night out on the town or a simple and elegant eye look that even the most beginner makeup lover can do, look no further. See the EverBe Eye steps below.
- Speak it-Gaze upon Him, join your life with Him, and joy will come. Ps 34:5
- For oily eyelids-cover your lid with a powder- facial or eye.
- Take the slanted tip of the eyeshadow and place it on your eyelid right below the brown bone and apply EverBe eyeshadow.
- Rub and blend with your finger tips.
- For a more nighttime look add Redeemed, our darker color, in the crease of your eye and smudge with your finger tips.
- Take the EverBe eyeliner and apply it to your eyelash line from left to right. This liner goes on super smooth, and you can smudge for a smokey look.
- If you want, add the eyeliner to the bottom of your eyelid from left to right and then smooth with your finger tips.
- Walk into your day as a daughter of the King who bears her Daddy's image!
Want to see all the products used for this look? Check out this collection!
Watch it on TikTok
@everbeofficial #eyeslipsface #christianmakeup #speakitapplyitbe #reclaimthemirror #makeuproutine #ilovejesus ♬ All My Love - Hollyn